Why Stay With Us?
The sun, the sand, the waves, Debbie’s award winning flower gardens … it’s all here at Bay Breeze Resort. Your accommodations offer the comforts of your own home with some extra special touches to make your stay in Door County one you’ll want to come back to time after time.
Private Sand Beach Access
Come and play on Bay Breeze Resort’s private sand beach access. Enjoy the warm waters of the Bay of Green Bay, unwind with a good book, or build your dream sandcastle. Whatever your desire, your sand adventures await you here.
Debbie’s Award Winning 1st Place Best Commercial Gardens in Beautiful Door County
The Shade garden which connects the two wings of Bay Breeze Resort is planted with a variety of hostas, Annabelle Hydrangeas and Bottlebrush Buckeyes (Aseculus parviflora). Filling the spaces between plants is a ground cover of Sweet Woodruff (Galium odoratum) which blooms in May and fills the air with its sweet scent. The annual beds such as the sign bed and pool bed change from year to year. They are filled with bright bold summer colors. Come and enjoy the beauty we have to offer season to season.
Ephraim is known for having some of the most spectacular sunsets. At Bay Breeze Resort you will have a front row seat to the day’s happy endings.
Adult and Kid Activities
Let us help you with your vacation plans! Our front desk staff was born and raised in Door County. They are Certified Tourism Ambassadors through the Door County Visitor Bureau and look forward to making your vacation a wonderful experience.
- Nature hike or bike ride in the Peninsula State Park
- Golfing at Peninsula State Park challenges golfers at any skill level. Golf course located just 1/4 mile away.
- Great Culinary Experience
- Spa’s available for some pampering Wellness
- House and Lodge Rentals available so you can create your own memories and tradition with family or friends.
- We are very proud to be: “Travel Green Wisconsin Certified” 2010 we installed solar panels and an underground sprinkling system for our beautiful award winning gardens and grass!!
- Reconnect with your girlfriends come to visit Sisterhood Weekend in late April
- Go-Karts, play Mini Golf, Batting Practice
- Skyway Outdoor Drive-In Theater
- Horseback Riding
- The Farm ” Pet and feed the animals”
- Visit a real Dairy Farm and explore the corn maze in the fall
- Create your own artwork at Hands On Art Studio
- Climb Eagle Tower in the Park
- Play on the Water! Rental’s available at South Shore Pier just down the road (rent a pontoon, sailboat, jet ski or kayak)
- Take a horse-drawn wagon ride (in front of Village Hall)
- Build sand castles on our private beach access across the street
- Pick your own cherries and apples
- Look for the goats on the roof
- Go Bowling
- Enjoy a Trolly Ride
- Enjoy Monday ” Evenings in Ephraim” Come listen to the music and enjoy the Plein Air Artist along the shoreline.
- Charter Fishing ” Reel in the Big One”
- Door County Winery Tours
- Discover the Lighthouses of Door County
- Door County Museums and Historical Tours available
- Antiques shops
- Great shopping, come for all the great sales
Spectacular View of Ephraim
The picturesque village of Ephraim is nestled in the heart of the Door County peninsula. Settled in 1853 by Norwegian Moravias on the tranquil shores of Eagle Harbor, Ephraim is one of Door County’s finest treasures. Ephraim’s rich heritage has been carefully preserved in more than 30 historical sites throughout the village. You can step into the past by taking a Historical Walking Tour or visiting one of the village museums.
Ephraim has the most accessible shoreline of all Door County communities. There is something for everyone along the waterfront. Adventurous types can explore Eagle Harbor from a jet ski, a kayak, or by para-sail high above the Bay. Rent a family-sized pontoon boat or enjoy the panoramic view of Ephraim and nearby Peninsula State Park on a sailboat tour. Spend a day relaxing at the public sand beach. Finish the day with a picture perfect sunset!
Door County was cited in Midwest Living Magazine as “One of the best places to find a gift” and you will find the best selection the county has to offer in Ephraim! Within walking distance of most accommodations are shops and galleries set in century-old barns, rustic log cabins and vintage homes. Visitors will have an unforgettable shopping experience with the wide range of high quality items including clothing, jewelry, home furnishings, garden accessories, fine art and much more. Ephraim is home to more harbor-view dining than anywhere else on the Door peninsula. Your taste buds will surely be delighted by the variety of cuisine offered for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Be sure to try some of the classics, such as buttermilk pancakes and Belgian waffles smothered in Door County cherries, creative egg wraps, delicious homemade soups and sandwiches, Norwegian meatballs, or a traditional Door County fish boil. Don’t forget to save room for a world-famous ice cream cone at Wilson’s.
Whether your stay is for a day, a week, a month, or longer, Ephraim offers a full range of accommodations from modestly priced cottages to elegant hospitality inns, and everything else in between. Please check our web site for complete descriptions and details. Spring, summer, fall, and winter – in every season there is a reason to visit Ephraim!
This information was provided by:
Peninsula State Park
Bay Breeze Resort is located only a short half-mile from Peninsula State Park, a 3,776-acre state treasure on Wisconsin’s Door County peninsula. Peninsula State Park has beautiful rocky bluffs that ascend over 150 feet, and it is considered Wisconsin’s most complete park. The park’s mission is to protect the natural and scenic resources of the park and to provide compatible forms of outdoor recreation and education. There are a variety of activities for visitors to partake in. In the spring, summer and fall visitors can picnic, hike, bike, boat, fish, golf and swim. Winter activities include cross country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding and snowmobiling. Camping, nature programs, and sightseeing are offered year-round. When you come visit the park make sure not to miss the historic Eagle Bluff lighthouse, Eagle Tower, Views from Ephraim – the 18-hole golf course, or the American Folklore Theater – musical theater in the park.
Door County Trolley
The Door County Trolley is your ticket to some of the most scenic views in Door County. Whether you are looking for a romantic ride, a spooky adventure, or a unique way to host your next gathering, Door County Trolley will have you yearning for more. Check out their website, http://www.doorcountytrolley.com/, for more information.
Central Door County Location
Bay Breeze Resort is centrally located between Egg Harbor, Fish Creek, Sister Bay, and Ellison Bay. With so many Door County adventures only mere minutes away, your vacation is sure to be a memorable one. If you need suggestions on ‘must-see’ attractions throughout Door County, you can depend on our staff!