Visit our listing on VRBO for complete details, rates and availability, or call Deb at the Bay Breeze Resort to make a reservation, 920-854-9066.
Enjoy scenic views only Door County can provide! This beautifully appointed 2,000 square foot log home in Fish Creek was featured on the cover of “Country’s Best Cabins” magazine. It has the private location you want, nestled among the woods on a bluff overlooking Fish Creek Harbor and Peninsula State Park. It offers three bedrooms with additional sleeping available in the lower level family room, sleeps a maximum of eight. Guests have seasonal access to the heated pool, whirlpool and private sandy beach at Bay Breeze Resort. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a place to spend quality time with a group of friends, look no further than Bay View Lodge! Visit our listing on VRBO for complete details, rates and availability, or call Deb at the Bay Breeze Resort to make a reservation, 920-854-9066. Bay View Lodge (Fish Creek) is located approximately 4.5 miles south of Bay Breeze Resort (Ephraim).
Bay View Lodge comes fully-equipped with all the conveniences of home:
- Sleeps eight
- Air conditioning and heating
- Three (3) bedrooms with king and queen beds
- Two (2) bathrooms with showers
- Stone fireplace (wood supplied)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker
- The lower walkout family room has a king bed, TV and DVD player and a private queen bedroom
- Outdoor private patio with view of Fish Creek Harbor
- Gas grill
- Seasonal access to POOL, WHIRLPOOL and BEACH at Bay Breeze Resort
- Peak season (mid-June through August) a seven-night rental is required, Saturday to Saturday